Football to me has always been more than X’s and O’s. It is somewhat metaphorical to life. Some of the greatest Coaches have been been great leaders and somewhat philosophical wizards. Anyone sport enthusiast cannot help but think of the Wizard of Westwood, John Wooden and his treasure trove of quips. Rockne, Paterno. These men were/are...
- How to Get an Athletic Scholarship
- Drew Bledsoe and Goals
- Getting a Player Closer to His Truth
- Goal Setting to Never Be Present
- A Multiple Metaphor Approach to Team Building
- The Price of Success is Due Daily
- Coaching for a Real “Win Forever”
- Intelligence and Wisdom
- Randy Pausch on Brick Walls
- Running a Youth Football Program
- Building References to Build Better Men
- Sunday Sermon: To Quit or Persevere
- The Sunday Sermon
- Nice Tackle and Catch
- What Brexit Will Do To Your Business June 30, 2016What piggybacking stories can help for your traffic. And how to do it skillfully. https://medium.com/@timokeefe/the-brexit-and-your-business-7e579309e527
- Fundamental SEO Broadcast SEO Shorts #1 June 27, 2016So we open with our first SEO Shorts. Bite size fundamental SEO. Stuff not told by the so called guru class. You know those guys that cry "fire" every time Google does an update? So today I discuss your real online competition that you probably...
- How To Write a Book June 24, 2016Join me as I interview Shark Tank contestant and Ghost Writer Michael Levin. Listen through to the end for a free gift from Michael. Listen through Sound Cloud or download the MP3 for your convenience.
Resolve to perform what you ought;
perform without fail what you resolve.
– Benjamin Franklin
"Don't fear the man who knows 10,000 kicks, fear the man who practiced a kick 10,000 times."
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way that I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."