The word program is appropriate since it means to program. It is a verb not a passive noun. An action word that is a process and ongoing.
I want to start with some very simple questions:
- What is Your Emergency Plan?
- What is Your Communication Plan for parents and kids?
- What is Your Safety Protocol?
- What is your Coaching Philosophy?
- What is Your Character Philosophy?
- What is Your Coaching Philosophy on Blocking?
- What is Your Coaching Philosophy on Tackling?
- What is Your Practice Protocol Week 1, Week 2 on?
- What is Your Authority mentality amongst your coaches?
- How Will You Delegate Administratively?
- What is your Philosophy on Discipline?
- Are your assistants and admins qualified to carry out your agenda? Are they empowered? And are they qualified to be empowered?
- What is Your Game Day Plan?