- Play Large
- Next Time You Come Here You Will Have to Buy a Ticket
- Goodbye is the Hardest Word
- Change Your Mask to Change Your Coaching
- Why Creating Leaders is the Point
- How to Get Past Sticking Points
- Core Story:Building a Personal Code
- How to Get an Athletic Scholarship
- Drew Bledsoe and Goals
- Getting a Player Closer to His Truth
- Goal Setting to Never Be Present
- A Multiple Metaphor Approach to Team Building
- The Price of Success is Due Daily
- Coaching for a Real “Win Forever”
- What Brexit Will Do To Your Business June 30, 2016What piggybacking stories can help for your traffic. And how to do it skillfully. https://medium.com/@timokeefe/the-brexit-and-your-business-7e579309e527
- Fundamental SEO Broadcast SEO Shorts #1 June 27, 2016So we open with our first SEO Shorts. Bite size fundamental SEO. Stuff not told by the so called guru class. You know those guys that cry "fire" every time Google does an update? So today I discuss your real online competition that you probably...
- How To Write a Book June 24, 2016Join me as I interview Shark Tank contestant and Ghost Writer Michael Levin. Listen through to the end for a free gift from Michael. Listen through Sound Cloud or download the MP3 for your convenience.
Resolve to perform what you ought;
perform without fail what you resolve.
– Benjamin Franklin
"Don't fear the man who knows 10,000 kicks, fear the man who practiced a kick 10,000 times."
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way that I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."